Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Color Run - Myrtle Beach, SC


The Color Run 5k
Myrtle Beach, SC
November 1, 2014

Unfortunetly, I was unable to attend The Color Run. I did contact them and they were great and understanding and mailed me my swag bag. 

I had planned to attend and was very excited about doing my 2nd Color Run. However, unforeseen things happen and I wasnt able to attend. 

One thing I love about The Color Run is their after party! Its the best! If you havent ran with this company, find a race and run!!

Also, they have great customer service. Since I was unable to attend, I emailed them directly and had a reply within 20 minutes! I've not run into anyone else that replies back so fast!

Anyway, if you ever register for a race and your unable to attend, contact the company and request your seag! After all, you did pay for it! 

The Color Run does not offer refunds, which is normal for most companies, but they will give you your swag!

No comments:

Post a Comment