Friday, July 3, 2015

Thrive Day 7

Thriving Day 7
July 3, 2015


Up at 7am, did my Thrive this morning. I had planned on running this morning but those hills yesterday put a hurting on my knees. I run flat ground and out here is just nothing but hills. So my body isnt use to running up and down hills on gravel and I cant really train for it. 

Besides all that, I felt amazing all day. My body is feeling great too! Sure, my knees hurt a bit climbing stairs, but its no big deal. 

One of the biggest changes I have noticed this far is that when I'm ready for bed, I read about 1 page of my book and I'm out cold. That never happens. I usually read anywhere from 7 pages to a whole chapter before I pass out. So I'm loving that I can lay down and actually fall asleep quickly. I was in bed about 10:30 last night. 

Another thing I have noticed is that I wake up naturally about 7am and I'm awake. I'm not drowsy and making myself get up and dragging along. I wake up and ready to go for the day! I love that feeling. I'm productive and feel great!

I use to feel tired and run down all the time and since I have been on Thrive, I am feeling amazing! Who wants to feel great everyday? I do!

Are you ready to starting Thriving??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment