Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thrive Day 5

Thrive Day 5
July 1, 2015


I think I passed out around mid-night last night in the front seat. Its a 20 hour drive to Arkansas. The truck wasn't a bad ride at all. 

I woke up about 5am. Normally I would take my Thrive as soon as I woke up but didnt have any water up front. It was all in the cooler in the truck bed. 

I snoozed on and off for a bit and talked to Brandon while he drove. 

I finally got to take my vitamins and shake and put on my patch about 8am. I love the taste of the shake! My favorite part of the system!

I usually don't sleep or nap in the truck, but the grumble of the truck puts me out. I cant sleep because I cant get comfortable. Then my back, neck and shoulder hurt. No pain today!

Made it to Brandon's dads house and been hanging out and chatting! I have felt great all day!

I'm going to Thank Thrive for having a pain free ride from NC to Arkansas. I can't usually handle long rides without hurting a bit. No pain! So excited!!!

We went to Florida earlier this year for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend (read my posts here about it). I wish I had Thrive back then. Between the truck ride there and back and then 3 days of Universal Studios, and 3 days of races, my body took a week to recover. 

If you are a runner, I highly recommend Thrive! I'm not here for a sales pitch at all! I dont even care about making a commission check! My blog is to share my story and my journey! I hope you'll join me in this adventure!! You wont regret your decision to join!

Dont forget! If you get 2 friends to join, you get it FREE! Yes, FREE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment