Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 4 of Thrive!

Week 4 of Thrive!
July 27, 2015

I'm down 4 lbs total in 1 month. Its been exactly 1 month since I started doing Thrive!



So excited to share my 1 month experience on Thrive! So far I've noticed that my knees no longer hurt during or after my runs! WHAT! Yes! I'm so excited! I also haven't had any shin splints! Good Bye KT Tape! It's been great knowing you, but I don't need you anymore!

I coach competitive cheerleading and tumbling. I pick up kids who are as big as myself. My shoulders usually bother me, but not any more! I've have no shoulder pain over the past few weeks. No more heating pad for me! 

I've lost 4 lbs so far in a month! I'm stoked about that! I'm really excited because we've been on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, then I had 2 coaches conferences to attend and I have ate like crap and haven't ran since before we left for Arkansas. So loosing 4 pounds in a month is exciting to me! I can't wait to see what the next month holds for me since I am now home, eating healthy again, and running!

I've noticed that I've got more patience with the kids. They drive me crazy! We don't have kids around us that are my kids ages, so they mainly just have each other! 7 years old and 15 years old, it's hard for them to get along for a long period of time! But I'm more patient and thats always a bonus!

I see the inches coming off! I keep having people ask me if I lost weight and how good I'm looking! That gets me excited! My goal weight is 160. For my height, I'm suppose to be between 170 and  150. So my goal is in between! I can do this! I know I'll never be the skinny kid I was in high school, but I can be the healthier me at a healthier weight!

So many results! I can't wait to see what the next month will bring me! This is exciting!!!

I finally got the hubby on the Thrive bandwagon! He needs it! He wants to loose weight and get healthy and this is it! I'm so excited that he has started this journey too! It always helps when you have your partner doing this with you!

One thing I love about Thrive is that if you get 2 friends to join you, you can get it free! I'm getting it FREE Folks! Yes! FREE! Ask me about it!!!

Still curious about Thrive? Check out my website! Sign up for a FREE account with no obligations!

No comments:

Post a Comment