Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Thrive Story

 
My Thrive Story
August  19, 2015

 
June 27, 2015                                      August 19, 2015



Hello! I’m Delina Sorrels and I live in North Carolina. This is my Le-Vel Thrive Story!

I’m a mom to 2 great kids who are 15 and 7. I also help care for my niece who is 2 and my nephew who is 7. I coach competitive cheerleading and tumbling, as well as coach high school cheerleading. I make vinyl decals and gifts. I’m also a product reviewer. On top off all that, I’m a runner and I love running in races! I run all over the place non-stop. As you can see, I’m an exhausted mom who somehow makes everything run smoothly in our lives. I’m constantly going to all 4 corners of the earth at once. So you can say that I’m a busy mom.

I met Sandi Guillory back in May this year. She had messaged me on facebook to make a few personalized acrylic keyrings. We talked acrylics and vinyls online for a few days. After about 4 days of Facebook message chatting, She then asked me if I’d ever heard of Le-Vel Thrive.  So of course, I was curious as to what it was. I asked what it was and she told me and got me on a phone call. I loved her excitement about talking about Thrive. I was still skeptical about Thrive, but I also got excited about it because of her excitement. I probably would not have gotten on the phone with her had she not been chatting with me prior too. I don’t usually get on the phone with some stranger to try and sell me some product. But Sandi made a personal connection with me and I was comfortable chatting with her on the phone. She never made me feel obligated into listening to her story or buying anything. She just said let me know when you are ready! Had we not made that personal connection prior to the phone call, I’m pretty sure that I would not be here today!

Sandi said she offered 3 day trial packs for $25. I had wanted to give it a try, but ended up with an unexpected flat tire and just didn’t have the money. So she said she would give it to me for free if I’d post on social media about it and your experience. I said sure! So began my new adventure!

I gave my 3 day trial pack a go and was amazed at how awesome it was and how I felt like I was 20 again, I’m 34 by the way! My body felt great! So on day 2 I decided to become a promoter! I couldn’t believe it! I needed this product in my life! My body felt great, I wasn’t tired mid-day and I woke up refreshed!

At first, I just did not have the money to get my first $200 pack. I had a $220 speeding ticket I had to pay. There went the money I had saved up for my Thrive. So, I did a yard sale! I made $99! So since I made $99, my husband gave me the rest to put on the credit card to get me started!

I started my first real month a few weeks after I had initially joined as a promoter. I had gone about 3 weeks without Thrive after my 3 day trial pack and went back to my old way of feeling terrible, taking naps mid-day, just not feeling my best. I was so thankful to have started my 1st month!

At Day one I was starting to feel great! Getting that Thrive back into my system!

At Day 3 we left from NC to Arkansas for our family vacation to see my husband family. We drove and it was so easy to use Thrive in the car! Even though I’m on day 3, my legs did not bother me sitting for 20 hours in the car and neither did my back!

At Day 10 I was feeling fantastic! I was able to get my 5 mile run complete with no leg discomfort or low back discomfort! Getting up at 6am in not a problem! I’m also not wanting to layout on the floor from exhaustion! This is amazing! I was ready to take on the day without being tired!

As of today, I’m at week 7 of my 8 week Thrive Experience! I am loving that I can wake up refreshed in the morning. I don’t feel tired still. I fall asleep quickly at night. I’m down 8 lbs and several inches! I’m constantly told how good I look and that I’ve lost so much weight, even though I haven’t really lost that much. I’d been at a plateau for nearly a year with my weight and nothing was helping! I don’t have those minor aches and pains from coaching. I feel that I’m more productive as a parent! I want to be the best parent I can be and be a healthier parent for my kids and Thrive helps gives me that! My mood is great also! My kids and husband say that I’m more calm and not over reacting like I usually do! They like me better as the happy mom and not the crazy mom!

If I had not met Sandi, I’d still be in my same old rut and just going through life surviving the day.  Now I’m Thriving and Living a Happier Life!

I can’t thanks Sandi enough for coming into my life and sharing her experience with Thrive and sharing Thrive with me! Not only is Sandi my upline, but she’s also an amazing friend!  Thank you Sandi!

So that is my story and I hope everyone enjoyed it! If you want to join Thrive, check out my link above and sign up for a free NO OBLIGATION account! Contact me and Lets Chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment