Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 2 - Its a Great Day!

January 3, 2014
miles: 7.34

I managed 2 walks today! I did 3 miles this morning with my friend Tammy. I was feeling really good and wanted to walk more, but it was a spur of the moment thing, so we couldnt go to far. 

It was a nice misty walk and it felt good!

Then I came home and relaxed for a bit and was still feeling really good and motivated. So I decided on another walk. 

I managed 4.34 miles around my town! I was so proud of myself. I just needed that. 

7.34 miles for the day! I'm on my way to doing that many miles at one time! I think I could have done it today. I just felt so good today!

I am definetly in need of new shoes. My old running shoes have gone beyond their milage. Between training in them, racing in them, and daily wear, its time for new shoes!

When I run, my shin splints start up and I just cant run very far. New shoes are a must before Disney!

Welp...thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment