Thursday, January 1, 2015

Glass Slipper Challenge - 2 months away!



I can't believe it's almost time! Less than 2 months away! I'm really excited but at the same time I'm still asking myself "WHY!!!" I must be out of my mind. 

I have fallen off the running band wagon back in Sept. After my last race run, I figured I'd take a few weeks off before I started my half marathon 14 week training. 

Yep, those few weeks that I decided to take off turned into months. 

So here it is January 1, 2015 and I am starting my training in general from scratch. Yep. My lazy butt hasnt done anything except put on 7.4 lbs since September! 

A new year and a new start, right???

Well the glass slipper challenge is exactly that! A challenge! This is going to be a serious mind over matter challenge and I wasnt raised to be a quitter! I will be pushing my body! My brain will tell me to give up many times and my body will scream but this will be a test of will power! Can I do it? I believe I can do it and that I can earn that Glass Slipper Challenge Medal! I want it so bad!

10k (6.2 miles) and Half Marathon (13.1 miles) in 2 days! I think I have lost my mind! I have to succeed! 

Stay tuned to more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment