Friday, February 20, 2015

RunDisney Kid Race 1 Mile

 
runDisney Kids Races - 1 Mile
Time: 16:13
Jordan Sweet - 7 years old

Today was freezing cold. Jordan and I waited around for his sister to finish up the 5k and the wind was kicking and we were so cold.

After the 5k, it was time to get ready for the 1 mile run.

At first, Jordan was ready to run. Then he changed his mind. He did not want to run. So I ended up running the 1 mile with him. We had a blast running around Epcot!

There were some spots where I ended up running with him on my back, which was a bit of a challenge, but we did it!

 
Us at Epcot!

 
We finished! He received this awesome medal!!
At the finish line, Disney provided water and a few snacks for the kids. It was still really cold out side. They even gave the kids disposable silver metallic blankets to keep warm!

I do like how you have to have your "tag" with a matching number of the child's bib in order to leave the finish area with your child. If you don't have it, you can't take your child! Safety First!

He did a great job! I was so Proud of Jordan for doing this race!

 
He did it!

 
I love that runDisney personalizes all their Bibs!


No comments:

Post a Comment