Thursday, February 19, 2015

RunDisney Half Marathon Weekend Packet Pick Up

Glass Slipper Challenge!
Yep! Sherri and I are taking this challenge!

 
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Wide World of Sports
RunDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Expo and Packet Pick Up

If you've never done a Disney Run and packet pick up, but prepared for tons of people and long lines!
Don't forget your ID! You have to show it each time you pick up a packet.

 
My daughter, Brie (15 yrs old) is running the Disney Frozen 5k
My son, Jordan (7 yrs old) is running the RunDisney Kids Races 1 mile

I love that the race bibs are personalized with the kids names on them!

 
Glass Slipper Challenge - 19.3 miles
Enchanted 10k (6.2 miles)
Princess Half Marathon (13.1 miles)

In order to participate in the Glass Slipper Challenge, you have to register for the Glass Slipper Challenge. Then you run the Enchanted 10k on Saturday and then run the Princess Half Marathon. You can register for both races, but if you want to be part of the Glass Slipper Challenge, you have to register for that event. If you complete the Glass Slipper Challenge, you will end up with 3 medals.

 
My Super Cute Jacket
This was a must have! Show off my accomplishment!
Teal is the "Color" for this season! Everyone is into anything Teal!

 
My Super Cute Shirt - I DID IT
On the back of the shirt is the map of where you will run for the 10k and Half Marathon
It has lots of glitter too! I love glitter!
I have to show off that I did this! It's my first half marathon and my first 10k!

 
Collector Pins
These were a must have!



No comments:

Post a Comment