Saturday, June 27, 2015

Le-Vel Thrive Journey Day 1

Le-Vel Thrive
Day 1 Journey - June 27, 2015

Starting Weight! 187.2 lbs
In 8 weeks, I'll post my weight again!

My Start Picture!
In 8 weeks, I'll post my side profile again - maybe sooner!

My Thrive for Today!

I'm Thriving! Are You?

Up at 7am and doing my Le-Vel Thrive! Yep! I'm super excited for this new adventure in my life. I'm working to toward becoming healthier and loosing weight. So this is my 8 week journey that I'm going to log and keep track of how I'm doing.

As soon as my feet hit the floor, I'm ready! I take my 2 vitamins, wait 20 mins, then drink my shake with cold water, then after I'm done with my shake, I'm slapping on my Pink Patch! I'm done for the rest of the day! (The shake is NOT a meal replacement! Be sure to eat breakfast)

Today, I'm feeling pretty good! It hot outside and I'm moving right long and getting things done. Lots of energy and just feeling good. Not everyone will notice a difference in their body one day 1, but I'm feeling good and I'm excited!

I want my body to feel good and I want to feel good and Thrive does that for me!

I'm really excited to be a promoter for Le-Vel Thrive! Not only am I helping myself, but I'm here to help others! Be sure to read about my 3 day trails that is packed full of information about Thrive on my other post!

Here's how I'm looking at Thrive:
I can spend my extra money on hitting up Starbucks, going to the movies, buying things I really don't need or I can invest in my health. I'm investing in my health and well being! AND I'm EXCITED about that! Check out my website and join for FREE! Just, it's free to join! If you want to purchase Thrive, feel free to do so! You will be happy that you did!

Feel Free To Post Below and Ask me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment