Monday, June 29, 2015

Thrive Day 3

Thrive Day 3
June 29, 2014

out the door at 6:30am for a morning run! I'm a little sleepy!

5 Miles are done!! I feel AMAZING!


Day 3, HERE I AM!

I slept great last night! I'm up at 6am and ready for a good run with James and Ashley! We managed 5 miles with Ashley. James got there before we did and have completed 1 mile. I'm a little jealous. I could have gone for another mile, but Ashley was struggling. No worries! I'm here to help her and encourage her! So I'm good for 1 mile!

I'm feeling good and getting things done. I do blog reviews for products and I have been able to focus today and get caught up before our vacation.

I'm really excited about going on vacation and will definitely be taking my Thrive with me! I have plenty to take with me and have everything I need on hand.

One hard thing about being on vacation is staying motivated to run! I was on a great routine and running all the time. We went to Arkansas for 1 1/2 weeks and I ran one day that we were there. That was it. Came home and kept saying "I'll run tomorrow". It was so hard to get back into the swing and I was just going here and there and didn't have a steady routine. Thats not going to happen while I'm gone! I'm determined to stay on track and keep running and eating healthy as possible. 

I've got Tabata tomorrow at 8:30am, so I'll sleep in until 7:30am. I love Tabata. If you've never done it, it's awesome and you get a GREAT workout! It's a HIIT workout or High Intensity Interval Training. Love it! I always feel it the next day!

It's so weird that I'm excited about having Thrive in the morning and I'm excited to get up so early in the morning and take on the world. Yeah, thats not me normally at all. I like my sleep and I've always had a hard time with taking something daily. I always forget, ALWAYS forget!

Well, I'm off to finish up my blog reviews! Then I've got to start packing and preparing to leave tomorrow evening! I'm PUMPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment